Friday, August 15, 2014

Beautiful world






Beautiful photos around the world - thank you girls for sharing these with us!!







JILL - AUSTRALIA
A thought for Friday.... Just because something is not perfect doesn't mean it is not beautiful





BECKY - USA





SONYA - THE NETHERLANDS
Pizza Bread..crazy delicious





CAROLINE - ENGLAND
My one and ONLY wild strawberry fruit this year (the children were too impatient to let the others grow), 
but it's still my best year yet!! ;-)





SUSANNA - FINLAND
The Circus was in town - we loved the show this year very much





SINGWA - HONGKONG





BETTYL - NEW ZEALAND





CATHERINE - FRANCE
Paris Plages





JADE - THAILAND
Our neighbors brought us two whole branches of lamyai fruit from their garden!







Have a great weekend!!!





3 comments:

  1. Lovely words, Jill! :-)

    I always love these everyday shots by Becky and Salma's photos make me hungry. :-)

    I love strawberries, yummy. :-) Pretty flowers Singwa. <3

    Cute little bird. :-) Cool shot, Catherine! Oh...I haven't seen those fruits before. Are those sweet, Jade?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jade - Locally, these are known as longans here. :)

    ReplyDelete