Thursday, June 14, 2012

Today


WANDA in Montreal
Photobucket

 BECKY in Philadelphia

 Photobucket
Photobucket


BUCKEROOMAMA in Hong Kong

6.13a
6.13b
6.14
6.15


CAROLINE in England


used, Meadow garden ~ happens when you don't have time for mowing!!
Meadow garden ~ happens when you don't have time for mowing!!
used, Buttercups ~ have to be one of my all time favourite weeds!
Buttercups ~ have to be one of my all time favourite weeds!


SONYA in the Netherlands

13.6, Snack time!
Snack time!
14.6, He's small enough to fit into your shirt pocket :)
He's small enough to fit into your shirt pocket :)
15.6, I believe my hair looked like that back in the 80's!
I believe my hair looked like that back in the 80's!
(Sonya....mine too....lol)

WANDA in Montreal

Fri June 15,2012
Wishing everyone a wonderful week-end!

3 comments:

  1. Caroline..I too LOVE buttercups! they make me so happy when I see them :)

    Beautiful pics ladies..I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a long time since my last visit. I forgot how much I love this blog!

    ReplyDelete