Sunday, June 26, 2011

Too Short...

"I still find each day too short for all the thoughts I want to think, all the walks I want to take, all the books I want to read, and all the friends I want to see." - John Burroughs

Becky, Philadelphia
Photobucket

Sonya, The Netherlands
27.6

Caroline, England
27th June

Wanda, Canada
6.27.11

Lola, Utah
June 27

Rikako, Japan
6.27 TODAY

Salma, Canada
Photobucket

Maddy, New Jersey/ NYC
6/27/11

Katie, Indonesia
2011.06.27

Buckeroomama, Hong Kong
6.27

We hope you're making the most of these "too short" summer days! 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures of summer. It's going too fast hard to believe it's the last week in June! Have a wonderful Monday ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy start-of-the-week to you all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos girls! They just make me smile.

    Oh, B*mama - I could die over that little sand covered princess!

    ReplyDelete