Sunday, June 5, 2011

Friends.

Lola, Utah
Photobucket
A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.


Becky, Philadelphia
Monday, June 6
A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.
 

Buckeroomama, Hong Kong
6.6
Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. 
Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. 
Just walk beside me and be my friend.
 

Mira, Italy
Photobucket
Fear makes strangers of people who would be friends.
 

Katie, Indonesia
2011.06.06
Friends and good manners will carry you where money won't go.

May, Germany
06.06
Friendship and money: oil and water.
 
Maddy, New Jersey/NYC
6.6.11
Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.

Wanda, Montreal
6.6.2011
Friendship is unnecessary, 
like philosophy, like art... 
It has no survival value; 
rather it is one of those things that give value to survival.

Sonya, Netherlands
6.6
I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world.
~ Thomas Edison

Have you hugged/thanked/emailed/called a good friend today? 


6 comments:

  1. I haven't yet...but that could be because it is 1:08am :) and I haven't seen any friends yet today. I will be on the lookout for a friend on Monday and then I will give them a big squeezy hug. LOVE the pictures today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome capture, Sonya... (even though I'm not a big fan of frogs)!

    Have a wonderful week ahead, everyone! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Monday! No but I think I will take to time to do so today! Have a wonderful day ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos, and a great reminder about our friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures everyone ~ I especially LOVE that frog :-)

    One thing though ~ I uploaded for today (all week in fact), but it happened last week too...photobucket has eaten a couple of my uploads! It's so weird! I uploaded AND organised them in my album, BUT now today and tomorrow's are just not there! I will go and RE-upload them, but it leaves me a little worried where my pictures are disappearing too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Caroline I just knew you would love that photo..we frog lovin ladies need to stick together :)

    ReplyDelete