Wednesday, February 25, 2015

WEDNESDAY AROUND THE WORLD

WELCOME ~ COME IN AND JOIN OUR LINKY TODAY!
For those who visited last week, may I begin by apologising ~ it seems I added the linky code for this week instead of last. Better hope I get it right this week ;-)

SINGWA ~ HONG-KONG
My mini-me and me

SUSANNA ~ FINLAND
Coffee and some nice reading. Interior magazines are great source of inspiration.

BECKY ~ USA

CATHERINE ~ FRANCE
Jardin des Plantes

BARBARA ~ ITALY


BETTYL ~ NEW ZEALAND

JILL ~ AUSTRALIA
Grapes ready to be picked for this years vintage

JADE ~ THAILAND

CAROLINE ~ ENGLAND
My new Xero Shoes, custom made to fit my super-wide feet!
I'm looking forward to wearing these all day, EVERY day when I get to Kenya ~ 9 days to go!!
(Just need to tidy my nails up now ;-) )


And WELCOME BACK...
SALMA ~ CANADA
SO lovely to have you with us again :D


Now it's over to you :D

ADD OUR BUTTON to your blog-post, 


grab your post's url and link up below ...



5 comments:

  1. wonderful pics everyone. And Catherine - Jardin des Plantes was the first garden we went to in Paris. We had chocolate crepes from the vendor at the gate - also my first! so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really missed you, Salma! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such wonderful and diverse images from you all....it's not even 9 a.m. and I'm wanting a plate of spaghetti and meatballs! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the shots...sure adds a new perspective to my cold and gray day here in Wisconsin...thanks for the change of scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this collection.
    Wow caroline, love those sandals...have fun in Kenya!
    Great to be back ladies...missed my CG Girls.

    xxo

    ReplyDelete